The Most Beautiful Trees in the World
- Portland Japanese Garden, Portland, Oregon. Photo by unknown.
- Red maples trees path. Photo by Ildiko Neer.
- Most beautiful wisteria tree in the world. Photo by Brian Young.
- Yellow autumn in Central Park, New York. Photo by Christopher Schoenbohm.
- Amazing Angel Oak Tree, Charlston, Photo by Mark Requidan.
- Cherry blossom tree path, Germany. Photo by Shoeven.
- California in autumn. Photo by Mizzy Pacheco.
- Jacaranda trees in bloom, South Africa. Photo by Falke.
- Ponthus beech tree in Brocéliande forest, France. Photo by Christophe Kiciak.
- Beautiful cherry blossom road. Photo by unknown.
Soul of the Ancients ~ Photo by N. Mahadev
Mist, The Enchanted Wood
photo via dopeness
Multi-disclipinary stylishness! Beautiful b&w photography of an athletic dance performance punctuated by brilliant mograph elements.
i showed up at his house.
he had a bottle of vodka and a handful of fingerpaints ready on the table.
him: “there’s a barn party tonight”
me: “paint my whole body we’ll show up naked”
i laid calmly on my stomach across the 20 year old spiderman bed sheets as he proceeded to trace my curves with his glitter painted finger tips.
we didn’t need the vodka.
i consumed his positivity- love drunk.
we got modest and decided to wear our underwear upon showing up at the party.
the display was much appreciated and the rest of the night was full of laughter, reunions, and singing and dancing in the wet grass.
together, we were a masterpiece.
the drive home was quiet.
we tip toed upstairs and into a brilliantly satifisfying shower, taking turns scrubbing and peeling the flecks of paint from our tired bodies.
as we crawled into bed, unclothed and clean, our bodies locked into place.
yin and yang, positive to negative, sun and moon..
we are complimentary,
in every sense of the word.
the spontanaeity and freedom i felt while painting and dancing and laughing and loving you so genuinely that night is something i have never truely felt.
you literally have introduced a new genre of emotion into my life..
Page 1 of 13